Make Change Work®: Staying Nimble, Relevant, and Engaged in a World of Constant Change
A fundamental shift is occurring in how business is conducted. Change no longer influences the environment — it is the environment.
That’s why this session is so important – it provides practical tools to help leaders and organizations meet the challenges of continuous change in these transformational times. New challenges are presented to us every day. We can survive and flourish by learning to stay nimble, relevant, and engaged in a constantly changing world.
Participants in this entertaining, fast-paced session receive practical information based on Randy Pennington’s 20 years of experience helping organizations initiate and manage change. The specific content will be designed and customized for you from the following list of objectives. At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Describe how change has changed and why the ability to continuously and quickly adapt is critical for personal success and business survival
- Identify the five reasons why individuals and organizations have difficulty adapting to change and what you can do to overcome them
- Utilize seven change leadership strategies to turn intentions into action that enables your team to change more quickly and often
- Address seven behaviors your team members may exhibit to block change
- Develop personal strategies to thrive in the midst of change and make change a way of life
Formats range from a 45-minute high-energy keynote to a half-day interactive workshop that includes practical application activities and exercises. Attendees leave with 1-3 personal goals. Each program is tailored to your meet your specific needs and culture using a variety of pre-conversations, surveys and research.
Anyone who has the responsibility to lead people through change.