ON MY HONOR, I WILL:
The Journey to Integrity-Driven® Leadership
What if you could have a blueprint for becoming the leader you always wanted
to be ... one who achieves results and inspires trust?
What if that blueprint had been field-tested by hundreds of thousands of leaders from all walks of life?
Here’s the news – the blueprint exists. Forty simple words will transform you into an integrity-driven leader in your business and your life.
This content-rich session lays out the blueprint for how integrity-driven leaders succeed. Participants will learn:
- The forty simple words that lead you to success as a leader
- How integrity-driven leaders follow their core when times are tough
- How to become the leader who inspires trust, respect, commitment, and results from others
Participants in this fast-paced, interactive session learn what it takes to deliver results while earning and maintaining the trust of others. Topics covered include*:
- Three levels of leadership responsibility
- What makes integrity-driven leaders different
- Eight characteristics of INTEGRITY-DRIVEN Leaders
- Seven leadership tasks which achieve results, build trust and develop commitment
FORMATS: Seminar or Workshop of 90 minutes to a full day.
*Topics and skills covered are determined by group objectives and time allotted.
INTEGRITY, TRUST, & THE BOTTOM-LINE
A new standard for responsibility, integrity and doing what’s right
is emerging. Organizations which measure up will enjoy a competitive
advantage through stronger relationships, trust and loyalty.
In this fast-paced, example filled session, participants will learn:
- Why strong relationships are the strategic advantage of the future
- The three tools for competing in today’s environment and how to use them to build trust and loyalty
- Seven techniques individuals can use to act with integrity and earn the trust of others
- Five steps for building an organization where integrity and trust are a way of life
- The two most forgotten secrets for building relationships based on integrity, trust & commitment
This session is an ideal workshop or breakout session for groups concerned
with sending the message that integrity matters to staff at all levels.
FORMATS: Seminar or Workshop of 90 minutes to 3 hours.
*Case studies and exercises are personalized for your industry or company.
INTEGRITY-DRIVEN Leadership is a trademark of Pennington Performance Group, Addison, Texas.
[ top ]