Make Change Work
What could be different if you, your team, and your entire organization were constantly focused on adapting, changing, and improving your business?
Imagine the results – a nimble and engaged organization could achieve and how that will help you stay relevant in a competitive marketplace.
Make Change Work presents real solutions for thriving in a world of constant change. This isn’t another book that tells you change is coming get ready for it.
It is a field guide to help you design and implement a strategy for leading change and delivering meaningful business results.
Learn to build a successful culture within your organization!
Results Rule! provides strategies and concepts to create a culture that sets your organization apart in a marketplace where products and services are increasingly seen as being interchangeable.
For a sustainable competitive advantage, Pennington provides real-world strategies to:
- Focus energy on the fundamentals of good business
- Leverage the power of partnerships with customers and employees
- Encourage your workforce to do what’s best rather that what’s easiest
On My Honor, I Will
This powerful book, praised by leaders from many walks of life, lays out a clear path for leadership effectiveness and success in a turbulent, changing world. On My Honor, I Will shows how simple, time-honored principles can transform your personal performance, relationships with others, and ability to build an organization, family, or community that is known for integrity and honor.
Citing real-life examples from leaders such as Ross Perot, Mary Kay Ash, Rex Tillerson, and Judge William Sessions, as well as corporate examples from Johnson & Johnson, RTI/Community Management Associates, and others, Randy Pennington provides current and future leaders a step-by-step process they can use to:
- Build trust and stronger relationships with others
- Respond to questionable situations and recover from ethical lapses in business and life
- Gain a competitive edge in business without sacrificing your principles
- Create a personal and organizational foundation that instills pride, loyalty, and a commitment to doing what is right from the inside out
“Randy Pennington has ‘cracked the code’ of great leadership.”